- I just bought a Sons of Admirals t-shirt and I can't wait until it comes in the mail. I WILL photograph myself in it so you guys can see the awesome-ness of the shirt.
- Charlie McDonnell has a new video out of him being nerdy. Weird thing is, when he talked about his nerdy instruments, I couldn't help but notice that we both have a harmonica, a kazoo, and a Stylophone. And!, I will be investing my next paycheck in a ukulele.
- I had been waiting to watch this episode of the Golden Girls (in the future, will be referred to as GG) where Blanche and Rose's husband, Charlie, are found in bed in a photograph but several things have happened that have ruined this plan:
- This morning while the episode was on, I fell asleep, therefore missing the entire thing.
- The Hallmark movie is still on even though it is GG time (11:00 p.m.).
- I have been using the downstairs computer so that I could purchase the Sons of Admirals t-shirt (mentioned above) instead of being upstairs due to a mishap with DFTBA.com aka I couldn't remove items from my cart and I had maybe 4 t-shirts in it by accident. I wasn't going to pay $80 + shipping for 3 other t-shirts that I didn't want.
I leave you with several links (many about me):
Charlie's Nerd-Off Video (which looks funny without the sound on)
MarleeRobinsonn Twitter
marleerobinsonnspellsthingsoddly blog (which needs to be updated)
MarleeRobinsonn Dailybooth (which sometimes has some funny posts/pictures)
Marblezzzzzz on Youtube (lots of funny favorites)
TheSwinginNectarines on Youtube
About these Youtube pages, I just bought a camcorder and will be making videos of myself for my Youtube page and videos with the others for TheSwinginNectarines page. The fun will begin in good time.
-marlee
P.S Signing my posts feels right.
I feel like we should get back together sometime soon and actually practice
ReplyDelete