Saturday, October 16, 2010

New sounds

I wanted to post this because I saw that noone had updated in a while. Ok so I went to Sam Ash and bought a glass slide and a kazoo. So I've been playing around with the slide and it's pretty hard to do. I WILL GET THE HANG OF THIS! Anyway I heard a funny story and decided to share it with you guys. I was talking to my friend about my teachers and I told him about Mr. Bell (one of the three best teachers in the school- the other two being Mr. Chorozak and Mr. Eaton) and he said that he reminded him of his teacher who walked into class on Thursday and was like, "I've taught logarithms for 6 periods straight. Today we're going to learn the CORRECT way to eat an Oreo." How cool is that?! Oof. Tangent. Anyway hopefully we'll have practice soon and we'll start writing some real music. I've got some chord progressions, I just need some ideas as to lyrics.
-Mike

P.S. Nicole I need your phone #. I'll try to get it from you before school on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment