Saturday, October 30, 2010

UKE! And Other Things!

So! I got a brand new Mitchell MU70 12-Fret Concert Ukulele as seen here. Also, the picture below was taken by Nicole. It is AH-MAZING.


So there was this guy at Guitar Center. His name was Brian. He was such a creeper. I was going to buy strings for Nicole and he was the cashier at the string station (thank you, Nicole). OK, so first off, he kinda invited Nicole behind the counter to look at the strings because she needed to choose what she wanted but he didn't really mean to and told her to "step away from the counter" (he didn't really say it like that). But she did find what she was looking for and now she can fix that string that she put on backwards (haha). Hey, OK, that was like 2 years ago so I'm allowed to put it on backwards. Not really, cause I didn't know what I did. It was just not a good idea. I don't know my left from my right or anything. ANYWAY!, he was sorta not helpful but he eventually was kinda helpful...maybe. So I was going to pay for the strings with my debit card and he "needed to see ID". I handed it to him and he said "Oh, you're not 21...but you are 18.", and I said "Do you have to be 21 to buy strings?", and he said "No". So yadayadayada and he read back my info to me (which I previously gave to the uke guy, Michael) and asked if my e-mail was right. Of course it was, I'm not retarded. My e-mail, for this blog's purposes only, is hpfan92@ figure it out.com. So he read that back to me and I was like "Yeah". Then he said, "Does hp stand for Harry Potter?", and of course I got excited and said "YES!", and he said "Nice.", and then, for unknown reasons, he said "Shhh". WHAT THE FUCK!? So basically, Guitar Center guy wanted this and he got none of it...except for my money and all of my information....

AND Mike, THIS IS NOT A DATING WEBSITE. THIS IS NOT EHARMONY OR J-DATE (the Jewish dating site). SO DO NOT TELL US ABOUT YOUR LADY FRIEND, though she is quite lovely.

- marlee and Nicole

1 comment:

  1. words cannot express how much i loved this post.

    ReplyDelete