Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Calculus

You're probably looking at the title thinking, "wtf. math? really?" It's more than that though, I promise. 


Despite the fact that I will be leaving my calculus class as of the 18th, I am still forced to participate. My teacher does not want anyone to drop it. I don't care what he wants. It's too challenging for me and looking at it makes me think I'm reading something in Chinese. 


I'll certainly miss him though...


"Does anyone have any problems from the textbook they want to go over?"
"Mr. (insert teacher's name here), can we do 69?"
"I'm sorry, but my wife wouldn't approve of that."


The girl laughed, thank god. He honestly couldn't help himself. I admire him for that because I would have done the same thing. Since then however, he has omitted question #69 on all of our textbook assignments.


Quiz tomorrow! Time for another failure! *sigh*


Love,
Nicole 


*UPDATE*
I got a 68% on that quiz. holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment