Saturday, October 9, 2010

New E-mail, Youtube Account, and Member!?

Yes, we have a new e-mail account. If you want to send us anything, anything at all, the e-mail address is theswinginnectarines@live.com.


We also have a new Youtube account. That is also theswinginnectarines. We haven't posted anything yet but in time, there will be amazing/silly things on there.


In other news, we added a new member to our "band" last night. His name is Mike Lawrence or Michael Lawrence. Not really sure what he likes to be called. Anyway, according to him, he can play "guitar/some keyboards/kazoo/jaw harp/slide whistle/harmonica. And I can sort of sing". I don't know if he'll be updating the blog. Possibly. But if this does happen, and when I say "this" I mean sweet love making music being written and played at a reasonable/dangerous level, you will be in for a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment