C'mon, I know you're not disagreeing...
So how is everybody doin'? Let me just be honest. I have nothing fun to blog about. It needs to be updated sooo...
A'ight it turns out that I am going to be selling some stuffs! I need to make room and I need money, so I am selling a few personal belongings. Mainly, Guitar Hero stuff. I have both drum sets for GH and Rockband and I want them OUT. So, I'm gathering all (but my favorite guitar controller) musical instruments for these games. I have no use for them anymore. All the stuff I have is for PS2. LAME. So, I need to update stuff so I can still play my favorite game ever. (I only really want to get GH Warriors of Rock because Joan and Cherie Currie re-recorded "Cherry Bomb" for the game and I really want to play it but they don't make anything for PS2 anymore) (Thus the title of this blog) I am keeping GH I and II for PS2 and my Kramer Pacer that came with GH III. That's it. It'll be sad to see everything go, but I'll be so happy when I get all new stuff. Besides, new equipment is necessary for the recording studio sooo...
You'll be happy to know that Marlee and I know all the words to Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. I was falling asleep on her bed while she was uploading pictures to her computer. She didn't want me falling asleep (didn't stop me) so she walked over and started singing, "Is this the real life, is this just fantasy..." I couldn't resist. I kept singing. I was awake. Damn. We finished of course. We even included the little "any way the wind blooooows" and then the crash (I'm pretty sure it's a gong) at the end. Pretty epic. I'm the spitting image of Brian May, I'm telling you.
Love,
Nicole
No comments:
Post a Comment