Monday, November 29, 2010

The E-Mail I Just Sent Doug Kandl

"Humor is often linked to shared experience. Like a guy gets up and says "Have you noticed that public restrooms have really inefficient hand dryers?" Oh my god, yes I have. Hahaha really good point. They should fix that. It's good to know that somebody finally gets me cause my wife divorced me which unconciously forced me to lose all sense of self. So it's nice to think about hand dryers and not that cheating whore.

And if I die happy the situation will be auto-erotic exfixiation. I hate my life and it hates me back and my friend is black but I don't know what to call him so I just call him "What up, Jamal?", even though his name is Steve. I hate my job, I hate my life. Hate my kids, I hate my wife. Jews but no I do it, Judas beat me to it. I'm slowly slipping into a solidsipstic coma and I masturbate cause I'm the only one whose standards are low enough to fuck me.

What's funny?"


And if you liked that, check out Bo Burnham because he wrote it.
Also, check out this page on dougkandl.com....(it's really my tumblr.)
If you don't want to go to his page just for my tumblr, go to this page. If you do click on this page you're a "lazy ass" as  Roxie Richter from Scott Pilgrim vs. The World aka the love of my life.

-marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment