Tuesday, December 7, 2010

oof. And TRON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't updated here in a LONG time. I actually had to go back and check to see what color i was (pathetic). Anyway as you may know i am a HUGE fan of the band Daft Punk. I am also a nerd, so I was also excited when i found out about TRON: LEGACY. And then, knowing these two things, you can imagine my excitement about the fact that Daft Punk is doing the music to the new tron movie. Well then. Today the soundtrack THAT THEY WROTE was released. Oh and btw this music video too. (just an FYI your brain may explode from sheer AWESOMENESS.) So i downloaded the album on iTunes (i'd had it preordered for months) and i listened to it. Not too shabby. So that's that.
-Mike
P.S. how did you guys think any of us WOULDN'T know all of BR?
P.P.S. I moved. so I'm not sure if we could have practice at my new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment