Saturday, December 18, 2010

Fuck you, fuck me, fuck ev-ery-bo-dy! Yeah!

This blog hasn't been updated in 11 days. Oh gosh. And the last blog was about Tron. Oh boy.
I'm so sorry.


So, what have I been doing these passed few (many, actually) days? Schoolwork. Homework. Oh, and a lot of stuff for school. AP Microeconomics is beginning to get confusing and Spanish is just getting more boring. I also haven't been able to get anything set up for selling. It'll happen eventually but not before Christmas, like I wanted. Oh well. 


HOWEVER!


I've recently learned how to play "Heart Of Gold" by Neil Young. Also, I've learned some other stuff we'll cover. How will we cover this you ask?


Well, I am currently typing this blog from none other than my brand new Macbook Pro!! FUCK YEAH!!!


YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!


We've got the equipment, peeps. Now we just need to find time to record some stuff and I'll have it mixed and mastered in no time! Don't worry, guys! We have everything under control!


YEAH! OH YEAH! OH YEAH! (now do you wanna touch me?)


Love,
Nicole



No comments:

Post a Comment