We are a "band" from New Jersey in The U.S of A. We are generally just two (now three!) people who have a lot of dumb things to say who will read this far too often ourselves. Enjoy if you "must".
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Weekend update with Michael Lawrence
Ok so since my last post many things have happened. I've learned many new things on my guitar (have i mentioned it's got built-in recording software?) and Marlee had her birthday and I've gotten into many new things, not the least of which being ZZ Top and, surprisingly, a little Deadmau5. ANYWAY, I also started to get to know an awesome person, who although she's probobly one of the biggest theatre kids in the school (Marlee NOT A WORD. THEATRE KIDS AREN'T THAT DIFFERENT FROM ANY OF THE SUSPECTS), she's an awesome, awesome person who love Doctor Who and is a huge nerd and not afraid to admit it! (see? not that bad). AND! AND! AND! If I can sell my old accoustic, and I'm thinking about selling my electric too, I may be getting a ukelele from a friend of mine. And as a certain character in a certain movie I just saw all the way through, thayt's awll ah hayf tuh say abawt thayt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment