Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update?

'Tis that time of year again, eh? Oh the holidays... Hopefully, we'll get some stuff written over Thanksgiving break and do some recording/mastering magic over winter break. This would be the ultimate goal, but I highly doubt that'll be achieved. 
What exactly am I updating you ask? Well, to tell you the truth I don't like that Mike blogged twice in a row (even if he did want to discuss his sprained ankles which I'm sure ALL of you care about deeply *rolls eyes*). Just thought I'd let put that out there.
Tomorrow, Marlee and I are going to a concert in the city which should be a blast. I'm excited. I've been so damn busy with schoolwork and I can't take it. I miss the summer and the time I had to just sit in my room and play guitar until 3 a.m. A night in the city should do me good. 
In case I don't see you, Happy Thanksgiving All! (and an even better Black Friday 'cause let's face it, that's the 2nd best day of the year). Prepare for some new material about love, sanity (well, lack of), and hatred (well, surplus of). 

Love,
Nicole  

No comments:

Post a Comment