Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bo Burnham in Bethlehem, PA.

I ventured to Bethlehem, PA to visit my friend Megan at her school, Moravian. Bo Burnham played there last night, March 18 2011, and it was AMAZING!


Megan and I got there early and were the first people in line. We were also in the front row, dead center. Bo played some new songs, some old songs (which included "Love Is" and "New Math"), and was just all around amazing. He did my favorite thing and threw glitter out of his pockets...twice. He also did a magic trick that wasn't really a magic trick. He had an audience member pick a card from a deck and then just threw the cards at him claiming that "magic isn't real". I did end up getting one of the cards from the floor that he threw. I'll be keeping it in my wallet forever and it doesn't surprise me that it's the joker card.


Bo's opener was comedian Herbie Gill who was also hilarious. He talked about his job as a waiter and several other topics that were just hysterical.


LINKS:

Herbie Gill
Bo Burnham
and of course My Blog

-marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment